 Space / 21342
Re: Feedback thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 06:35:47 GMT

"Matt Krotzer" <thematt@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:HAC3oz.A99@lugnet.com...
Alright... you made your point. Guess I read them with a different tone in
my head... dunno. Hope we can just let this drop now... I'm thoroughly • tired
of discussing it now. On the bright side, I can now say that my first post
to Lugnet at least got responses... I guess that's good.

Hey seriously don't worry about it.  You're very welcome here.  Please don't
stop posting now.

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net