 Space / 21302
Re: Dragonstar!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:08:16 GMT

Hey all,

Just catching up on this thread.  Busy non-Lego stuff lately.  Turned into
bit of a lurker.  Just three comments I want to throw in:

1) See my post in the sub-thread on Feedback Thoughts.
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=21289

2) Dan, I must have missed the other ships in the fleet, but the style is
impressive.  I do like that you carry a similar style for different ships in
the same fleet.  I wonder what other styles other fleets or civilian ships
in your universe might be in...

3) Just for a moment, let us read Dan's following comment out of the context
of this thread:

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
In MY Lego universe, I AM GOD, just like everyone else
here. So build whatever and however you want, that should be the only rule
to follow. Break all the others.

I love it!  For those of us who have developed fictional worlds and
universes for which we build MOCs, this philosophy has a lot of merit.  As I
said in point #1 above, constructive criticism is great when asked for and
given in a productive manner.  But beyond that, I think it is very
appropriate for people like Dan to develop their space models as according
to how they view their own fiction.  I sympathize completely.  :)

Cheers,
-Hendo