 Space / 21301
Re: Scale (was Re: Dragonstar!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:58:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:

But the gist of my previous post is that if you translate that vertical
measurement into the horizontal it's not quite right. For best accuracy, one
must use and exxagerated scale (ie. vertical scale is different to
horizontal scale) Besides, a minifig is about 3 studs wide. I don't think
the average human is a metre wide.

I prefer a larger scale too, for the same resaon:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=26521

Here's Dave E's excellent analysis of the subject:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=26607

Jeff J