 Space / 21290
  MOC: Killer Whale

Hey guys and gals, Here's my latest: (URL) apologize for the quality of the pictures, again, again... I know they're really bad. I'm pleased with the shape. The layers and angles yield a somewhat illusive form. Ex... Scrawny? (URL) Beefcake? (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: MOC: Killer Whale

Hey, that's a cool MOC. The angles are done well and the many different wings give the ship a nice look, and I think the use of that cockpit idea was just perfect for the MOC. I like how you used pairs of panels to create some of the engines. The (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Killer Whale

(...) It would be nice to be able to see it in more detail, but it looks good... Sleek, with a nice shape. I like the square exhaust ports (if that's what they are). Jeff J (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Killer Whale

very nice i'm interested in how you got the 'rods' on the ends of the wings? more pics? close up? -paul (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Killer Whale

(...) Yeah, the pics don't show much detail. I hope to invest in a digital camera sometime in the near future. I'd like to say otherwise, but unfortunately it's nothing fancy. I inset a couple of these into the wings: (URL) Technic cylindars, 1x1 (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Killer Whale

This a great homage to classic interceptor design. It reminds me (in a great way) of the box art to many of the Atari 2600 scifi games of the 80's. You know, you can never really go wrong with the delta goose neck approach. Some great details as (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Killer Whale

Because of the wedding, I haven't had any time to build for the past few weeks. But my wife and I bought a digital camera as a wedding gift to ourselves, and I wanted to share some new digital pics of a couple of my models. Killer Whale (last pic): (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Killer Whale

(...) Isn't it amazing the difference that good pictures make? The Whale's got a nice sleek near-future to it. Sort of a pre-pre-classic space :) I think the little fin between the two vertical wings is a little too much wing action though. Taking (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Killer Whale

Ooh, good camera! What model is it? I love the killer whale even more. It's so clean... the new pictures really make it look a lot better. Good stuff! Hope your wife approves of Lego. :) -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Killer Whale

Thanks for the suggestion, Adrian. Unfortunately editing of that model is impossible as it's back in the parts-piles. The camera is the Fuji A303. So far I've been happy with it's performance. Thanks for the comments, guys. I'm glad you like the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Killer Whale