 Space / 22165
Re: MOC: Killer Whale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:41:56 GMT

Because of the wedding, I haven't had any time to build for the past few
weeks. But my wife and I bought a digital camera as a wedding gift to
ourselves, and I wanted to share some new digital pics of a couple of my models.

Killer Whale (last pic): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=33941

Snakehead (last six pics): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=32351

Enjoy.