 Space / 22170
Re: MOC: Killer Whale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:16:07 GMT

Ooh, good camera!  What model is it?

I love the killer whale even more.  It's so clean... the new pictures really
make it look a lot better.

Good stuff!  Hope your wife approves of Lego.  :)

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter writes:

Because of the wedding, I haven't had any time to build for the past few
weeks. But my wife and I bought a digital camera as a wedding gift to
ourselves, and I wanted to share some new digital pics of a couple of my models.

Killer Whale (last pic): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=33941

Snakehead (last six pics): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=32351

Enjoy.