 Space / 21375
Re: MOC: Killer Whale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:51:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
very nice
i'm interested in how you got the 'rods'
on the ends of the wings?

more pics? close up?

-paul

Yeah, the pics don't show much detail. I hope to invest in a digital camera
sometime in the near future.

I'd like to say otherwise, but unfortunately it's nothing fancy. I inset a
couple of these into the wings: http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4081a Technic
cylindars, 1x1 cylindars, and 1x3 cylindars inbetween and there you have it.

The technic cylindars are forever useful as conversion pieces.

Thanks for the comments, guys.