 Space / 21235
Re: Possible Fleebnork Queen Discovered!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:03:07 GMT

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message
"A great and wonderous new discovery was made earlier this week by one
Professor Smith.  He might be the first human to ever find a Fleebnork
Queen.

<snip>

Looks cool Anthony, but I do agree with Sandlin that it looks like an
armored grunt or warrior.  I highly suspect that this piece:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30117

(in trans anti-freeze) would be deadly in the proper builder's hands.

And you're always welcome in .space!

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net