 Space / 21218
21217  |  21219
Subject:
Possible Fleebnork Queen Discovered!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 02:37:13 GMT

"A great and wonderous new discovery was made earlier this week by one
Professor Smith.  He might be the first human to ever find a Fleebnork
Queen.

Here we see Professor Smith making first contact with the Fleebnork Queen.
Moments later, the professor became the first human to see the internal anatomy
of the Fleebnork Queen first hand.

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/Temp/BFFleebnork.jpg

His colleague, Doctor Jones, who was the person who took this one and
only snapshot of the giant fleebnork, from a safe distance of course, was
quoted as later saying:

'For every one step forward we take in science, we take two steps back.  We're
not quite sure just what type of fleebnork it is, it was Professor Smith's idea
that it was the Fleebnork Queen.  I'm still not convinced it even exists at
all.'

More news as it developes."

Ok, I know I'm an outsider, but I couldn't resist :)

After taking the pictures for this post:
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=16037

I felt like being silly, so I strapped a huge radar dish on the back of my
Scorpion Queen and took a quick shot of it.  Try not to be too mad at me :)

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros