 Space / 21232
Re: Possible Fleebnork Queen Discovered!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:05:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anthony Sava writes:
"A great and wonderous new discovery was made earlier this week by one
Professor Smith.  He might be the first human to ever find a Fleebnork
Queen.

Here we see Professor Smith making first contact with the Fleebnork Queen.
Moments later, the professor became the first human to see the internal anatomy
of the Fleebnork Queen first hand.

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/Temp/BFFleebnork.jpg

That looks more like a Fleebnork Warrior to me.

Oops, maybe I shouldn't say anymore about that at this time.

~Grand Admiral