 Space / 21218
    Possible Fleebnork Queen Discovered! —Anthony Sava
   "A great and wonderous new discovery was made earlier this week by one Professor Smith. He might be the first human to ever find a Fleebnork Queen. Here we see Professor Smith making first contact with the Fleebnork Queen. Moments later, the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Possible Fleebnork Queen Discovered! —Mark Sandlin
     (...) Oops, maybe I shouldn't say anymore about that at this time. ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Possible Fleebnork Queen Discovered! —Jon Palmer
   "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HA6CM1.30C@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> Looks cool Anthony, but I do agree with Sandlin that it looks like an armored grunt or warrior. I highly suspect that this piece: (URL) trans (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)