 Space / 21218
  Possible Fleebnork Queen Discovered!

"A great and wonderous new discovery was made earlier this week by one Professor Smith. He might be the first human to ever find a Fleebnork Queen. Here we see Professor Smith making first contact with the Fleebnork Queen. Moments later, the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Possible Fleebnork Queen Discovered!

(...) Oops, maybe I shouldn't say anymore about that at this time. ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HA6CM1.30C@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> Looks cool Anthony, but I do agree with Sandlin that it looks like an armored grunt or warrior. I highly suspect that this piece: (URL) trans (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)