 Space / 20902
Re: Show Your Support of STS-107
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 02:30:37 GMT

In Memoriam:

http://sco.svf.stuba.sk/~virsik/shuttle.jpg
http://sco.svf.stuba.sk/~virsik/shuttle-mini.jpg

Rene

In lugnet.general, Orion Pobursky writes:
In lugnet.announce, Steven Combs writes:
I would encourage everyone to post a symbol of unity and condolences to the
family of STS-107 on their web sites.  Let's show our LUGNET and LEGO
community support.  The STS-107 Patch can be found here:

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/news.html

--
Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)