 Space / 20842
  CAD instructions for hover car

Hiyo, Despite the fact that my hovercar moc generated zero response, I have created some instructions for it using MLCAD and POVRay, more as an exercise for myself than anything, just to see how they would turn out. However, after all that effort, I (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: CAD instructions for hover car

I think I missed this the first time around. Anyway, it looks nice and sporty. I like how high the sides come up around the windshield. Good instructions. -Andrew (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: CAD instructions for hover car

i like it small and sporty and i really like the use of the 1x2 tiles w/ the single stud to create the shapes on the sides -paul (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: CAD instructions for hover car

(...) instructions are excellent. The car's design is very unique. I wish more people posted intructions like these. Sometimes the construction is the most interesting part, and this is no exception! ~Kevin Blocksidge~ (URL) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  CAD monkey for hire [was Re: CAD instructions for hover car]

Firtst, thanks to all those that commented. It's only a fairly simple little model - nowhere near the league of most stuff posted here - but it's simplicity lended itself well to making rendered instructions. Despite the simplicity it took more (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)