 Space / 20855
Re: CAD instructions for hover car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:18:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/main.cfm?cat=26

Very cool.  I saw this before, but I didn't have time to reply then.  The
instructions are excellent.  The car's design is very unique.  I wish more
people posted intructions like these.  Sometimes the construction is the most
interesting part, and this is no exception!

~Kevin Blocksidge~
http://www.lugnet.com/~1763/