 Space / 20847
Re: CAD instructions for hover car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:12:15 GMT

I think I missed this the first time around.  Anyway, it looks nice and
sporty.  I like how high the sides come up around the windshield.  Good
instructions.

-Andrew

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
Hiyo,

Despite the fact that my hovercar moc generated zero response, I have
created some instructions for it using MLCAD and POVRay, more as an exercise
for myself than anything, just to see how they would turn out.

However, after all that effort, I feel like showing it to someone.
They can be found on the fourth link on this page:
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/main.cfm?cat=26

Please ignore the fact that steps 15 and 16 are the same - I was putting it
together at about 1:30am. I'll fix it tonight.

If you'd like instructions made of your mocs in a similar style, send me
your .dats and I'll give it a go.

Cheers, and PLMKWYT
Allister