 Space / 20763
  Seeds of time

It's almost the end of the month. Almost time for a new seed part. Ooooh the anticipation. I hope I have one of them this time - I really want to play this game. Question to Mr. Curator sir: Any chance of offering a new seed part weekly or biweekly? (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  dang seed parts

ja, 2 months in a row now, by the time i GET my seed part in the mail the time for its usage will be over there's gotta be a faster way of doing this :-D -paul (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Seeds of time

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:H9HEvG.LrJ@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) I honestly want to keep it as a monthly update. I'm trying to mesh my sidebar updates as well with my schedule as I can to insure I can (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Seeds of time

(...) Thankyou sir. You're a gentleman and a scholar :) I need to get away from that darn MLCAD and build something. Sow that seed! Cheers, Allister (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Seeds of time

Jon, I think I'm in favor of keeping it once monthly, for the simple reason that there are only so many parts out there. Plus, it gives those of us who can't devote as much time as we want to get something cool built, and savor the ideas presented. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)