 Space / 20729
Re: MOC: a.c.e.r. Insertion Mech Unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:58:55 GMT

Very cool, Gil.  The legs really work well with the cockpit- its hard to
make an armless mech that looks right.  The use of the dish and round brick
design for the hips also is nice.

You are the master of things that stick out!  You really did the back
missile rack and laser thing well.  Its hard to make things like that sturdy.

Nice job!

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!

Presenting a.c.e.r.'s latest (and first) mobile armed platform.  Hopefully
the start of a trend, returning to this too long delayed line.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~gtoradoch/Acer/Platfrm_sprite.htm

Lemmeknowhatchutink.

Cheers,
-Gil