 Space / 20740
Re: MOC: a.c.e.r. Insertion Mech Unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:53:55 GMT

Woah, Gil's moving in build.mecha territory... I'm getting nervous... ;-)

Dude, this little guy is awesome! I love how the legs flow so seamlessly
into the rest of the body. Plus, it's compact form makes it ideal for
transport and mass production.

Good stuff.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!

Presenting a.c.e.r.'s latest (and first) mobile armed platform.  Hopefully
the start of a trend, returning to this too long delayed line.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~gtoradoch/Acer/Platfrm_sprite.htm

Lemmeknowhatchutink.

Cheers,
-Gil