 Space / 20737
Re: MOC: a.c.e.r. Insertion Mech Unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:56:06 GMT

Thank you sir!  I'm glad you recognized the SM-388 in this as it was indeed
an inspiration for it.  Actually, I first had the thought to do this mech
after I built the Bodkin fighter using the JSF canopy and 'miniboat hull'
wedges.  With a workable cockpit, I figured I could scale the rest to make
it balance out.  I came across the sketch not too long ago...a.c.e.r needed
a new toy...badda-boom-bada-bing.

Ah crapola...you're right.  It is starboard side.  My Dad would keelhaul me
for such a slip.  Next update ;)

Look for more from the friendly folks at a.c.e.r. soon!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
That's a nifty little Mech you built there. It reminds me of my SM-388 robot
I built a while back only this is 10 times better. I like what you did with
the hip joints. Looks very good. Good to see a moc show up under the
a.c.e.r. banner.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

(correct me if I'm wrong but I think the side that has the dot line insignia
is the starboard side)

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!

Presenting a.c.e.r.'s latest (and first) mobile armed platform.  Hopefully
the start of a trend, returning to this too long delayed line.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~gtoradoch/Acer/Platfrm_sprite.htm

Lemmeknowhatchutink.

Cheers,
-Gil