 Space / 20511
  Re: Castle's Revenge !

Hey that's interesting. It's a Dragon, its a spaceship it, red black and cool! This picture is really neat: (URL) page and write up. My only suggestion is that the body seems a little out of proportion to the head. The head is so cool and the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

(...) Thanks! I had a lot of fun with it. The design concept of Dragon & Ship was one I had months ago, but only recently did I get enough (or any!) of certain specialized elements to build with. (...) Yes, I thought the same thing once it was done. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

Oh is this the picture of the Crew in the head? (URL) simular to how I build, I like it! So you used all thoses click hindges and such, what did you think? Will you use them again in a MOC like this? Can I persuade you to make more? I see a z16 (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

(...) off to access the figs down inside. (...) I am new to the click-hinge, but I would say I loved it. Did you notice the link to the Redtail? This smaller MOC uses them in similar ways... (URL)Can I persuade you to make more? In good time. :) (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)