 Space / 20429
Re: A few new bots... and a bit more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:56:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Hello, all.  I have some (more) new MOCs.

First, I would like to say that webpages are not yet up due to technical
difficulties.  But the pictures are.

A new bot:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/bot11a.jpg

Nice bot.

And another new bot named Bill:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/botbilla.jpg

Cool design.  Short and fat.  I like it.

Now, here Bill goes off and deals with the fleebnork menace by himself.
(Words coming with website pages.  Use your imaginations to figure out the
story, but for now I'll say this:  the bleeb emperor is the one with the
black bump on his shield.  The black bump controls the Fleebnork Emporium,
so destroying it can have reprecussions)

The images are in order.
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/bills1.jpg

Looks like it'll be an interesting story.

A new MOC:  Jane's ship:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/jane1.jpg

I really like this ship.  The engines in the back look cool.  Looks fast.

And finally: a redesign of the Heavy Fighter: the Patrol Boat.
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/pb1.jpg

There's a lot of detail in there.  It looks great.

-Andrew

PLMKWYT, and don't be afraid to criticize.

-JHK