 Space / 20426
20425  |  20427
Subject:
A few new bots... and a bit more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 02:54:08 GMT

Hello, all.  I have some (more) new MOCs.

First, I would like to say that webpages are not yet up due to technical
difficulties.  But the pictures are.

A new bot:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/bot11a.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/bot11b.jpg

And another new bot named Bill:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/botbilla.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/botbillb.jpg

Now, here Bill goes off and deals with the fleebnork menace by himself.
(Words coming with website pages.  Use your imaginations to figure out the
story, but for now I'll say this:  the bleeb emperor is the one with the
black bump on his shield.  The black bump controls the Fleebnork Emporium,
so destroying it can have reprecussions)

The images are in order.
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/bills1.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/uglyenergy.gif
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/bills2.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/bills3.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/bills4.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/bills5.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/bills6.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/bills7.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/bills8.jpg

A new MOC:  Jane's ship:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/jane1.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/jane2.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/jane3.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/jane4.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/jane5.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/jane6.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/jane7.jpg

And finally: a redesign of the Heavy Fighter: the Patrol Boat.
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/pb1.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/pb2.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/pb3.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/pb4.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/pb5.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/pb6.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/pb7.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/pb8.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/pb9.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/pb10.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/pb11.jpg

PLMKWYT, and don't be afraid to criticize.

-JHK