 Space / 20480
Re: A few new bots... and a bit more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 02:19:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Hello, all.  I have some (more) new MOCs.

First, I would like to say that webpages are not yet up due to technical
difficulties.  But the pictures are.

A new bot:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/bot11a.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/bot11b.jpg

Looks like it could be a faithful li'l doggy bot?

That's the idea I got when it was finished.  A sort of robotic 'pet' that
one would see in a store window and buy.

And another new bot named Bill:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/botbilla.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/botbillb.jpg

somehow, he looks like a Bill. Neat.

:)  The name seemed to fit...

A new MOC:  Jane's ship:

Ooo. That's a lot o' style in a little ship, from the sculpted nose, to the
splayed engines. This is my favourite.

Thanks!  I just had too many wedges laying around... had to do something
with them.

And finally: a redesign of the Heavy Fighter: the Patrol Boat.

Looking good. The reworking looks (to my inexpereinced eye at least) to have
got the mix of greebling to smoothling pretty much spot on. Now... the
cockpit looks a bit barren...

Hmmm.  Can you explain further?

Must resist ISD... Must resist ISD...

:)

You've had a productive week. What do you do with your spare time?

What spare time? :-)

Well, really, all I do is read, play with Lego, and play my violin.  There's
not much room for any spare time- I keep myself pretty busy.  (I'm 13, keep
in mind)

Thanks so much for the feedback, guys!  I really appreciate the replies.

-JHK