 Space / 20335
Re: Wanna' Solotrek?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:55:19 GMT

In article <H8uBI7.5Fp@lugnet.com>,
Allister McLaren <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote:
I'm not so sure. Is it really a good idea for the skies to be full of the
same people that are driving cars today? Same goes for the Skycar.

Can't you just picture the day when your local building regulations
require all new structures to be built with super reinforced roofs so
that falling Solotrek riders don't injure the occupants?

--
DON'T PAY MORE FOR WEB HOSTING THAN WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY
At Full System, Inc. you invent the package *and* the price!