 Space / 20322
Re: Wanna' Solotrek?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 04:03:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Matthew Gerber writes:
We all know Solotrek is closing up shop:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=19482

But I bet someone out there would love to get their hands on this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2154130368

Buddy, can you spare a dime (or 500,000)?

Matt

Looks like their fund-raising failed.  On TechTV I'm watching a bit about
how bogus bidders on ebay ran up the auction and killed it.  They closed the
auction because of the bids and solotrek was trying to use it to keep the
business open.  Looks like it's bye-bye.  Too bad, it looked like promising
technology.

e.