 Space / 20314
    Re: The A.R.C. —Joel Kuester
   (...) glad to oblige... here are some more pics: the first two links display some weapons activity. (URL) is all for now, I'm rendered-out for a while, unless anyone has a request for an angle they'd like to see. later! Jk (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The A.R.C. —John Henry Kruer
     (...) That's a very nice (and weird, and thought-provoking) MOC. Good to see you're thinking Lego, even if not physically building. :) There are lots of nice things here. The use of the Star-Wars engine pieces on the legs is very nice, and the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The A.R.C. —Gil Shaw
   Man...I really gotta learn how to render. Those look fantastic Joel....I particuliarly like the down angle on the last walking pic - a good flyby perspective. Cool. -Gil In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes: (snipage) (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)