 Space / 20144
  MOC: The Bipolar Bear

(URL) am a polar bear, I live North of everywhere! I live at the top of the world! (URL) furry white coat I wear in the snow, Keeps me warm when it's twenty below! (URL) in the ice, and swimming in the sea, Makes living at the North Pole perfect for (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear

hey Felix.. ummm... I uhh. umm. don't know what to say about this. That is certainly a cool looking heavy fighter you got there, and the Yeti eating polar bears is perfectly gruesome and disturbing. But mixing the two together.. that leaves me (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear

(...) I thorougly enjoyed "The Bipolar Bear." Especially the part about eating polar bears. Yummy! Also, poetic. However, if your protagonist lives at the North Pole, I believe he will need swim fins, not landing gear and boots. This is not to (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear

Dear (soon to be) Dr Braun, Thank you for your timely and kind response. In case you were wondering, the figurative nature of your post has not escaped me: It is clear that by stating polar bear is yummy, you make allegorical reference to the fall (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Felix returns

WHAAA...AAA felix returns given the gruesomeness of his post i'm not sure we werent' better off w/out him??? welcome bak, F :-D like the ship, particularly the restrained use of red -p (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear

(...) transform, right? Other than that: great poem and great moc Mark "too educated for his own good" de Kock (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear

(...) Heehee, how sick and twisted. I love it. :-) Also, that craft is really cool - like Paul said, the sparse use of red really looks cool. Well done Mr. Stone. -Chris (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Felix returns

(...) Thanks for the compliment. Interesting it comes from you, as I took a lot from the advice you give on your site. In retrospect, I really took a lot away from BF2K. While we were waiting for Chris one morning you were flipping through a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)