 Space / 20103
  Re: New Space MOCs

(...) called a 'fighter', tho. I think fighters are by nature shorter range than a ship with a bathroom, bed, and living quarters. But there isn't a lot of words to describe something larger than a fighter yet smaller than a small ship. But this is (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOCs

(...) Thanks! (...) Yeah... I just called it a fighter because it was small, and had lots of fightery-stuff like weapons, sensors, etc. I just threw in the room because I love interioirs. I'm not really sure what to call this... Browsing (URL) see (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  to greeble or not to greeble

(...) well, there are basically two 'kinds' of design: 1) greebled, machinery, "dirty" look 2) smooth, sleek, refined, "clean" look #1 shows up in a lot of movies like Aliens, et al where you see lots of greeblies all over everything. #2 shows up in (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOCs

(...) The space equivalent of a Motor Torpedo Boat / PT Boat, perhaps :) And that thing is one giant pile of greeblies, but it does work! I can see someone's doubled their collection with the parts from an ISD... Michael Dallaston (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: to greeble or not to greeble

Agood example of both greebled and smooth too can be seen throughout Ken-tucky Works. He buildds almost all his ship in a similar fashion; "structure, starwars-like pipings(greebles), and skin." His style blends the greebles and the smooth into a (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: to greeble or not to greeble

yeah, i shoulda mentioned Ken dang he rulz -p (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)