 Space / 2010
Re: Unnamed Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:57:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:
Here's a POV rendering of a ship I've built that seats two. For some reason it
reminds me of the 481 Space Cruiser, but I'm not sure why. "Wishful thinking"
is more than likely the reason :) cuz it's not classic space design or colors,
it doesn't have cargo doors, and is definitely not made of many classic
pieces. Maybe because it's close to the 481's size (as I [might] remember it).

I like your ship more than 487--your's for some reason looks more organic.

From the scene, I've only actually built the black one, but I like rendering
in other colors just to see the effect. I like red one least (probably because
I didn't put any imagination in mixing up the color), but the white one seems
to have done okay with the same amount of colored elements.

I like the white one best--works well with the green canopy.  I agree about the
red one--red is prolly my least favorite color for a spaceship.

http://www.baylug.org/titan/pw/hang35-3.jpg

Comments, criticisms, suggestions, fighter names and classes, and various
fresh coldcuts (except olive-loaf) are all welcome.

Great ship, and great scene!  The details/mechanical elements on the wings are
a nice touch.
--Bram