 Space / 19872
    MOCs - New Nano-Fig scale ships. —Andrew Summersgill
   Hi there. I usually just lurk here - I'm too scared to let people see my stuff. However, I've plucked up the courage and it is with some trepidation that I post the following link to my new (first) collection of LEGO Nano-fig Starships. (URL) know (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOCs - New Nano-Fig scale ships. —Jamie Neufeld
     Welcome to the extremely cool world of .Space Andrew. Glad that you gained enough courage to come and share with us. It's always good to see new people and new ideas. Your stuff looks pretty good. It's always cool to look at a whole fleet of (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: MOCs - New Nano-Fig scale ships. —Fradel D. Gonzales
      Hey man. Cool stuff. I look forward to seeing more of your backstory and new events to come. It would be nice to see a fleet status section showing the names and current deployments of surviving or destroyed ships. The idea of a cut-off yet (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

          Re: MOCs - New Nano-Fig scale ships. —Andrew Summersgill
      Thanks for your comments. Glad I haven't made a total arse of myself with my ships! Yes I do have plans to draw up a list of ships in each class - and how many of them survived the first few months in Nova Sector before the fleet was able to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: MOCs - New Nano-Fig scale ships. —Andrew Summersgill
     Not sure about mini-fig scale stuff right now. It's a little daunting when I see some of the absolutely amazing stuff posted here. I doubt I'll be creating any Capital ships in mini-fig scale, but I might do some of the Fighters. Andrew. (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOCs - New Nano-Fig scale ships. —Gil Shaw
   Welcome! For years, I was heavily into Star Trek ship designs, drawing blueprints for task-oriented ships. When I take a look at your creations, I remember why I liked it so much. The variety of roles and variations you have made are quite (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)