 Space / 19892
Re: MOCs - New Nano-Fig scale ships.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 07:44:40 GMT

Thanks for your comments.  Glad I haven't made a total arse of myself with
my ships!

Yes I do have plans to draw up a list of ships in each class - and how many
of them survived the first few months in Nova Sector before the fleet was
able to establish a permanent base.  Probably do a list of prominent
Officers as well.

New ships may even follow eventually now that the Nova Fleet has been able
to set up manufacturing capabilities.  For now though, I have to concentrate
on the Madron vessels and trying to make them suitably "alien" looking - and
mean (Madrons are not nice people).

Andrew.