 Space / 19891
Re: MOCs - New Nano-Fig scale ships.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 07:00:16 GMT

Hey man.  Cool stuff.  I look forward to seeing more of your backstory and
new events to come.  It would be nice to see a fleet status section showing
the names and current deployments of surviving or destroyed ships.  The idea
of a cut-off yet self-sustaining fleet kinda reminds me of REF from Robotech
or the Battlestation books form David Drake.  I aslo like the common design
look of the fleet.  Reminds me of Star Trek.  As far as trying to give
credit to the "joystick as guns idea," good luck.  So many of us stumbled
upon that idea on our own over the years that no single person can claim
responsibility.  Anyway, keep it up.  I'll be checkin in your site for updates.

Fradel