 Space / 19736
Re: Microfig Classic Spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 01:28:57 GMT

Is that stuff on the car "snow?"
I haven't seen that stuff in ages.

BTW, great job on the ship Jon!  Going to do a fleet?

Mark

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message

Wow, you guys got a lot of snow down in OK...we've only had about 1/4" • this
year. (IA)

We had a tiny bit of snow a few weeks ago but this time we're getting a lot
(for oklahoma).
I knew it was coming yesterday and got out to do some errands in the
morning.  I was driving to one more stop at the very moment the rain turned
to snow.  It was wild.  Like *click*, there's snow.  Took me about 40
minutes to get home after that but I avoided most of it.

Looking forward to some sledding down some big hills today.  It's been
snowing again since 2 AM so there are gonna be about 2-3 more inches. :-)

Problem is my friends and I never seem to be able to manage to find a sled
before this happens.  We usually just have one person with a sled so old in
his garage that we're scared to use it.  One year up in Lawrence KS we
actually bought a shower curtain and ducktaped it to a massive refrigerator
sized cardboard box.  It worked for like 2 runs and then the shower curtain
actually *shattered* from the cold.

One of my friends told me to find a kiddie pool yesterday.  Looks like the
fun is about to begin again.

[ j o n ]