 Space / 19548
Re: Microfig Classic Spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 23:36:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Dave put 40 1x2 trans yellow slopes in this.  This is what I did with one of
them:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/cs_micro00.jpg

Heh, cool.  40 of these swarming around would make quite a scene.

Pulling back it is revealed that the entire landscape is in fact one massive
alien vehicle, possibly made in Japan.

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/cs_micro06.jpg

Wow, you guys got a lot of snow down in OK...we've only had about 1/4" this
year. (IA)

-Chris