 Space / 19570
Re: Microfig Classic Spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 15:09:44 GMT

Itching for those '03 SW mini's eh, Jon?

For some reason, those sets really haven't caught my attention, but this one
is really fantastic.  That was my first space set and this thing is adorable
(said in an ultra manly, Clint Eastwood kind-of-way).  How 'bout some shots
of the back opening up and the little cargo container ;)

Snow..all that beautiful snow.  For that last 10 years, the Toronto area has
exisited in this anti-snow bubble.  30 cm in Buffalo, 25 cm a couple hours
north.  Bumpkis on my driveway.

Enjoy the tobogganing...remember that 10 guys + kiddy pool + 45 degree slope
= boatload of fun and future dental work.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Today in the mail I received 2 packages.  One of them was an aluminum brick
keychain from Bram (Thanks!)
The other was a small box of parts from Dave Johann (Thanks!)

Dave put 40 1x2 trans yellow slopes in this.  This is what I did with one of
them:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/cs_micro00.jpg

It's seen here on an expedition to some snowy world.

Some more shots:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/cs_micro01.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/cs_micro02.jpg

Imitating a snowspeeder:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/cs_micro03.jpg

Pulling back it is revealed that the entire landscape is in fact one massive
alien vehicle, possibly made in Japan.

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/cs_micro06.jpg

[ j o n ]