 Space / 19541
19540  |  19542
Subject:
Microfig Classic Spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 21:22:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Today in the mail I received 2 packages.  One of them was an aluminum brick
keychain from Bram (Thanks!)
The other was a small box of parts from Dave Johann (Thanks!)

Dave put 40 1x2 trans yellow slopes in this.  This is what I did with one of
them:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/cs_micro00.jpg

It's seen here on an expedition to some snowy world.

Some more shots:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/cs_micro01.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/cs_micro02.jpg

Imitating a snowspeeder:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/cs_micro03.jpg

Pulling back it is revealed that the entire landscape is in fact one massive
alien vehicle, possibly made in Japan.

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/cs_micro06.jpg

[ j o n ]