 Space / 19351
  Re: MOC: PE-1 Duster (seed part)

I know! I Just saw it this past Monday. That moderator guy...must be 24/7. After I read your post, I took a look back to the hovership (thing) posts...it really does look like part of the crew. Some great designs came out of that run - will be going (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: PE-1 Duster (seed part)

(...) I do that every once in a while, too. Search back into the bowels of older creations looking for inspirations for new stuff. I'm constantly amazed by the sheer volume of amazing works that've been published since I've been on Lugnet. (...) It (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: PE-1 Duster (seed part)

(...) heh, glad to see my hoverthing contest had a positive impact (hoping you are actually talking about that one) although maybe the reason there were so many cool hoverthings is cuz YOU adrian made so many of them :-D -paul (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)