 Space / 19288
19287  |  19289
Subject:
The Lowdown on 2003 @ WAL* MART
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 04:00:47 GMT

Ok here is the deal;

When at work today (WAL* MART) I scanned through all the LEGO merchandise on
our inventory computer. Here are the prices and quanity you should expect.
This may be old news, but I figured I would share it anyway.

I should also say that these prices are coming from my store in Kansas, the
prices may vary slighty in different regions of the US, but not likely.

T-16 Skyhopper----->Retail: $15.73 Quantity: Approximately 6-12

Geonosian Fighter--->Retail: $19.83 Quantity: Approximately 4-8

Tie Bomber--------->Retail: $29.77 Quantity: Approximately 3-6

Jabba's Palace------>Retail: $29.77 Quantity: Approximately 3-6

Jabba's Message---->Retail: $ 6.82 Quantity: Approximately 8-16

Jabba's Prize------->Retail: $ 6.82 Quantity: Approximately 3-6

MINI Line---------->Retail: $ 3.84 Quantity: Approximately 25-50
(all the mini models are the same price)

Few more things, I could not for the life of me find the walker from Ep 2,
can't remember the name but it one of those AT's. It was not listed in our
system at all. I sure hope we get some though!

Keep your eyes open at your local WAL* MART, the new stuff isn't suppose to
go out until January, but I have read over at http://www.fbtb.net
that alot of people are stumbling onto the new stuff already.

Finally I would like to mention that when you go WAL* MART to check for the
new 2003 line, be sure to check the clearance too. All the USC Yoda statues
are marked down to $50! That at wholesale price!

Ok that's it. That's all I know!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html