 Space / 19224
Re: Blacktron Spyderpod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:27:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.space, Dave Lovelace writes:
Blacktron III in 2006!

Let's start a campaign.

--Todd

Be careful what you wish for. Was BT II as good as BT I? Personally, I'd
prefer something new once the Star Wars license runs out, although after 7
years of Star Wars being the only space theme, the craving for ANYTHING
spacey will be immense if it isn't already - even, dare I say it, UFO II.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Star Wars sets, but they just don't seem like
proper Lego Space to me for some reason. They're somehow not 'spacey' enough
if you catch my drift.

Allister