 Space / 18930
Re: Lame Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:48:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
Throwbot disks! Are you insane! Honestly, is there a way to connect a
throwbot disk to standard lego without glue?

Therein lies the challenge :)

I'm thinking that I can see a great theme forming (judging by your list of
parts).  How about a spaceship that uses an animal or animal part (if they
can be disassembled) in a non-animal way?  Special bonus points for using a
piece that doesn't have any attachment studs and figuring out a way to
attach them (like crocodile jaws, or Fluffy's head, etc. )

It's brilliant!  This could be a really surreal contest.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

(I think I'm using too many parenthetical notations (don't you think?))

Here are a few of mine...

1.  Fishing pole thingies I got with the Ewok Attack set
2.  Clams
3.  Starfish
4.  Manta Ray
5.  Gungan Horse thingy with no articulation
6.  Minifig capes, I have about thousand of those dern things
7.  Snakes
8.  Spiders
9.  magnet holder (just the holder, magnet not included)
10. The number one part I hate the most, absolutely think is worthless and
   want to burn...the stupid white picket fence you get in the newer blue
   tubs.

I just pulled out my parts drawer labeled "misc bricks" and named off all
the stuff that hasn't been said.

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html