 Space / 18929
Re: Lame Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:31:10 GMT

Tony Knaak wrote in message ...
10. The number one part I hate the most, absolutely think is worthless and
   want to burn...the stupid white picket fence you get in the newer blue
   tubs.

You don't want these? Send 'em to me, I love 'em! See here:
http://www.akasa.ca/vlc/VLCChilliwackShow/vlccw133.html

I admit they wouldn't be much use on a spaceship though :-)

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm