 Space / 18921
Re: Lame Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 06:23:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
Hi all,

I'm planning on sponsoring a little spaceship building contest, but before I
do I'd like a little input from your good selves.

The idea of the contest has been brewing in my mind for a few weeks now, but
Tony's brilliant use of the cannon base on the Stalefish has prompted me
into action.

You got a head start, with those pirate baskets and barrels on that Red
Rocket :)

Anyway here's a few parts that immediately spring to mind:
palm leaves (well, any sort of foliage really)
row boats
horse saddle
cannon bases (despite Tony's inspired use of them)

please add some more.

Football
Belville sparkly roof segment (Anything specifically Belville, in fact)
curved rail segment
One-piece adventurers Pterodactyl
(actually I considered using one of these as a Pirate figurehead once,
before realising it would be a tad anachronistic)

Michael Dallaston