 Space / 18873
Re: New moc: Space Rickshaw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:57:48 GMT

You know, this reminds me of the movie the 5th Element with Bruce Willis and
Milla Jovaich (sp?). The old flying junk that Corben buys his lunch off of.
I could totally see this Richshaw wizzing around in that movie! I like the
engine treatment too!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
I decided to add another vehicle to my Future City vehicles line-up
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=26883). It should have been
an easy build but at first I had the driver in the middle, and had the
engine behind him. But whatever I tried just didn't look right. So I finally
had the idea of placing the driver on one side of the support and the engine
on the other side.

Teaser pics:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/FutureCityVehicles/SpaceRickshaw/sr0.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/FutureCityVehicles/SpaceRickshaw/sr1.jpg