 Space / 18874
Pop Sci: 21st Century Soldier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 04:09:39 GMT

I just came across this special issue of Popular Science today at Wal-Mart.
It is called the 21st Century Soldier and is a compendiuum of the US
military's weaponry, gear, and technology of the new century. It also shows
many future projects and some projects in the works. This magazine/book has
five sections highlighting aircraft/spaceraft, armor (tanks, trucks), ships
(boats), weaponry, and gear. It has cool sections on chemical oxygen-iodine
lasers or COIL (hint from the Stalefish MOC), mecha combat dudes,
exoskeletons, the works! I would highly recommend you guys go out and buy
this. Oh, did I mention the hundreds of awesome photos that grace almost
every page! Turely worth the $10 I paid!!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html