 Space / 18903
Re: New moc: Space Rickshaw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:45:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joe Meno writes:

Good idea! The rickshaw is a neat little craft, tho I keep on seeing it
being used as a REALLY fast rickshaw...dunno if I would want to ride it.

Even non-space rickshaws can be dangerous.  I was riding in one through
Kathmandu a couple years ago and we had a wondrous encounter with a taxicab
- I got thrown out of the rickshaw and into a booth selling lettuce.

(If you've ever been to or seen pictures of Nepal, you'll know how common
this occurance actually is.  A photo I took from inside a rickshaw in the
early morning [five thirty a.m.] is here:
http://www.gaijin.com/journal/support/nepal/rickshaw-view.html).

Crazy.