 Space / 18790
Re: Slave 1 Alternate Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 23:19:56 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Allan Bedford writes:
For those of you who enjoy making due with the bricks you've got, you might
like to take a look at this little drop/recon ship I put together:

http://www.apotome.com/lego/slave1-alt/slave1-alt.htm

It uses only the pieces found in a single Slave 1 (#7144) set.  While it's
not the prettiest thing in the world, it is a true alternate model. It uses
no additional parts from other sets and doesn't look too much like the
original.  At least not to me.  :)

Neat ship, Allan. And I dont think you need to worry about "prettiness" - I
don't consider the Slave I very "pretty" either! Are you gonna do instructions
for it?

How many parts did you have left over? Maybe enough for a little base station
or something (like the b-wing rebel command base)?

ROSCO