 Space / 18789
18788  |  18790
Subject:
Slave 1 Alternate Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 23:09:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

For those of you who enjoy making due with the bricks you've got, you might
like to take a look at this little drop/recon ship I put together:

http://www.apotome.com/lego/slave1-alt/slave1-alt.htm

It uses only the pieces found in a single Slave 1 (#7144) set.  While it's
not the prettiest thing in the world, it is a true alternate model. It uses
no additional parts from other sets and doesn't look too much like the
original.  At least not to me.  :)

All the best,
Allan B.