 Space / 1877
Re: My starship update (very small)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:45:23 GMT

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> wrote in message news:Fsx63A.GJ1@lugnet.com...
Bummer.  I don't know of any really good page composers.  I've used the • one
that comes with Netscape Communicator, and have been satisfied with its • output,
but I've always ended up tweaking the HTML it saves nonetheless.  HTH.

    The pages I made in the past were made with AOL Press.  I thought it was
a pretty good free program, but I also tweaked the HTML after the program
was done with it.  Use WS-FTP to upload.  WS is a great program that is also
free (sort of).

D M Garcia