 Space / 1866
1865  |  1867
Subject:
My starship update (very small)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 03:48:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

    I added 2 large pictures of 2 very small helper robots on my page.
These are some of a planned 5 or so types of robots that will scurry,
crawl, roll and hover about the inside and outside of my ship when
it's done. I'm going to make little compartments and nooks for these
guys on the outside and inside of Bardiel.
   The four legged guy will probably work on hull repair and parasite
control. I'm not quite sure what the flyer will do (ideas?) yet but
he'll work on the inside and outside.
   I'll  even have portals or entrances specifically for the robots
who go in and out of the ship.

   I've actually done quite a bit more to the ship but do not have a
camera right now to post pictures. I did find these 2 pictures however
and thought I'd put them up.

    http://www.geocities.com/legotiel/Bardiel.html

    main page under Construction pictures

    I know this isn't much of an update but please let me know what
you think.

   Jon.